The Veeam MP for VMware solution utilizes the following components (for detailed requirements, refer to the Installation Guide):
Ops Mgr components
- Ops Mgr Server
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 1801
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager
- ESXi 4.x, 5.x, 6.x
- vCenter Server 4.x, 5.x, 6.x
Veeam Management Pack for VMware components
- Veeam VMware Collector (Collector) — gathers topology, event and performance data from VMware systems.
- Veeam Virtualization Extensions Service (VE Service) — is used for centralized configuration of Collectors, failover and load balancing control, and license distribution.
- Veeam Virtualization Extensions UI (Veeam UI) — is a web-based (IIS) UI used to configure the VE Service and managed Collectors.
- Veeam Management Packs (Veeam MPs) — provide rich and flexible capabilities for VMware management, natively integrated with System Center Operations Manager. Advanced monitors, dashboards and reports are included out-of-box.
In This Section