Troubleshooting Login Errors
In case of login errors and exceptions, make sure that:
- The Data Warehouse Run As profile is configured to access the OpsMgr DW DB. To do that:
- Open the OpsMgr console using the account with administrative rights.
- Go to the Administration section.
- Expand the Run As Configuration node and select Profiles.
- In the list of profiles, double-click the inbuilt Data Warehouse Account.
- In the Run As Profile Wizard, click Next to skip to the Run As Accounts step.
Click Add. The Add a Run As Account window will be displayed.
From the Run As account list, select the Data Warehouse Report Deployment Account. From the This Run As Account will be used to manage the following objects list, select A selected class, group or object and click Select > Class.
In the Class Search window, search for the Data Set item. This is a class of objects that includes the Veeam.Backup.DataSet and Veeam.Virt.Extensions.VMware.Report.DWDataSet used by Veeam MP for VMware and MP for Veeam Backup & Replication to keep data in the OpsMgr DW DB. Add this item as a target for the Data Warehouse Report Deployment Account.
- The account specified for this profile is allowed to be distributed on machines running Veeam Collectors and Veeam Backup & Replication servers. To do that:
- Open the OpsMgr console using the account with administrative rights. Go to the Administration section.
- Expand the Run As Configuration node and select Accounts.
- Double-click the Data Warehouse Report Deployment Account.
- In the Run As Account Properties window, open the Distribution tab.
Click Add, search and add Veeam Collectors and Veeam Backup & Replication servers.
If you installed Veeam MP using the Veeam MP Auto-Deployment feature, you can add the All Management Servers Resource Pool to detect all Veeam Collectors automatically.