- Veeam MP dashboards and views display no data
- Data in dashboards and views is not updated
- You get errors when trying to access dashboards and views
- Widget performance degraded drastically
- Performance data has not been aggregated yet in the Data Warehouse.
After installation (or discovery of new objects), you should normally wait several hours before data is collected and aggregated:
- 4 hours for ‘Top N’ widgets
- 72 hours for capacity planning widgets and reports
- 24 hours for other reports
- The latest Ops Mgr updates for improved performance of visualization components (dashboards and widgets) have not been applied. The latest updates contain fixes for Ops Mgr console issues.
- Console process thread is full with queue of data queries. This could also be an indication of poor performance of SQL server(s) hosting the Ops Mgr databases.
- Make sure that the latest Ops Mgr Update Rollup is installed. Keep in mind that when applying console updates, you must also:
- Apply all necessary server updates and SQL scripts.
- Import all updated management packs.
- Wait until performance data is collected and aggregated. In Veeam MP performance views, check that sufficient data is available for the corresponding object.
- Perform Clear Cache for the Ops Mgr console in order to correctly load all views. To do this, start the Operations console with the /clearcache (or /C) parameter.
- For Operations Manager 2012 R2, run this command in the command prompt:
"%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft System Center 2012 R2\Operations Manager\Console\Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Monitoring.Console.exe" /clearcache
- For Operations Manager 2012 SP1, run this command in the command prompt:
"%ProgramFiles%\System Center 2012\Operations Manager\Console\Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Monitoring.Console.exe" /clearcache
For more details on clearing cache in Operations Manager console, see technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh212884.aspx