Performing Instant Recovery to Microsoft Hyper-V
With Instant Recovery, you can recover different workloads from backups and register them as Microsoft Hyper-V VMs. For the list of backups that you can use for recovery, see Supported Backup Types.
To perform Instant Recovery, use the Instant Recovery wizard.
- Сheck prerequisites
- Launch the Instant Recovery wizard
- Select workloads
- Select a restore point
- Select a recovery mode
- Select a target host
- Select a target datastore
- Specify network mapping
- Change VM name and UUID
- Configure a helper appliance
- Specify secure restore settings
- Specify a restore reason
- Verify Instant Recovery settings
If you want to recover workloads as VMware vSphere VMs, see Performing Instant Recovery to VMware vSphere.