Before you create and start a recovery verification job, check the following prerequisites:
- A valid license for Enterprise Edition of Veeam Backup & Replication must be installed on the backup server.
- All applications and services on which verified VMs are dependent must be virtualized in your environment.
- If you plan to scan VM data for malware, check requirements and limitations.
- If you plan to verify VMs with a ping test, the firewall on tested VMs must allow ping requests.
- If you plan to verify VMs with a heartbeat test, Hyper-V Integration Services must be installed in tested VMs.
- To open a console of a verified VM, you must have the RDP client version 7.0 and later installed on the backup server. The RDP client is pre-installed on Microsoft Windows 7 OS and later.
Mind that you cannot add to application groups VMs from backups created with backup copy jobs and backups stored on cloud backup repositories.