Adding Hardened Repository
This section describes how to add a hardened repository as a backup repository.
Before you begin, check requirements and limitations and prepare a Linux server. Then use the New Backup Repository wizard to add the hardened repository:
- Launch the New Backup Repository wizard.
- Specify the hardened repository name and description.
- Specify a Linux server.
- Configure hardened repository settings.
- Specify mount server settings.
- Review and apply settings.
If you upgrade to Veeam Backup & Replication 12 and have Linux backup repositories with enabled Make recent backups immutable for check box, see Upgrading Linux Repository to Hardened Repository.