At the Job step of the wizard, specify basic settings for a backup copy job:
- In the Name field, enter a name for the job.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the job. The default description contains information about a user who created the job, date and time when the job was created.
- Select a backup copy mode. Note that after you finish configuring the backup copy job, you will not be able to change the selected mode.
- Select Immediate copy to copy new restore points and, if required, log backups as soon as they appear.
- Select Periodic copy to copy the most recent restore points once within a backup copy interval.
- In the Copy every field, specify the backup copy interval. For more information on how to choose backup copy interval duration, see Backup Copy Intervals.
- If you have selected a daily backup copy interval, specify the start time for the interval. By default, the daily backup copy interval starts at 12:00 AM.
For more information on copy modes and backup types supported in each mode, see Backup Copy Modes.