Step 2. Select Workloads and Restore Points
At the Virtual Machines step of the wizard, specify the workload that you plan to restore and specify a restore point to which you want to restore the workload. By default, Veeam Backup & Replication restores workloads to the latest valid restore point in the backup chain.
To select workloads to restore:
- On the right of the Virtual machines to restore list, click Add.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the necessary backup, select workloads and click Add.
Selecting Restore Points
To select a restore point, for a workload do the following:
- In the Virtual machines to restore list, select a workload.
- Click Point on the right.
- In the Restore Points window, select a restore point to which you want to restore the workload.