To present volumes to an off-host backup proxy:
- Open the Backup Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Backup Proxies node.
- In the working area, select the off-host backup proxy and click Edit Proxy on the ribbon or right-click the off-host backup proxy and select Properties.
- At the Server step of the wizard, click Choose next to the Connected volumes field.
- In the Connected Volumes window, choose Manual selection and click Populate. Veeam Backup & Replication will display a list of volumes accessible by the off-host backup proxy.
- If the off-host backup proxy has access to a volume but the volume is not in the list, you can add it manually. To do that, click Add and select the necessary volume.