Managing Capacity Tier
You can manage your capacity tier and the offloaded data in the following ways:
- Download previously offloaded data from the capacity extent back to the performance extents.
- Migrate data to another capacity tier.
- Reduce the number of cost-based operations incurred by your cloud storage provider and decrease the amount of traffic being sent over the network when moving or copying data to the capacity tier. For more information, see Indexes.
- Configure the retention policy.
- Exclude the capacity extent from the scale-out backup repository scope.
In This Section