Universal Storage API Integrated Systems
Veeam Backup & Replication offers built-in integrations with storage systems to help decrease impact on the production environment and significantly improve RPOs. Storage vendors, in turn, can leverage the Veeam Universal Storage API framework to integrate their storage solutions with Veeam Backup & Replication. With this kind of integration, you can use snapshots of Universal Storage API integrated systems to perform backup operations.
The following storage systems are supported:
- DataCore SANsymphony
- Dell EMC PowerMax
- Dell EMC SC Series
- Fujitsu ETERNUS DX/AF series
- Hitachi VSP
- HPE XP
- Huawei OceanStor
- INFINIDAT InfiniBox
- NetApp SolidFire/HCI
- Pure Storage FlashArray
- Tintri IntelliFlash (formerly Western Digital, Tegile)
To start working with Universal Storage API integrated systems, you must perform the following steps:
- Download the necessary storage system plug-in from the Veeam Download page.
- Install the storage system plug-in.
- Configure the backup infrastructure for storage integration.
In This Section