At the Machine step of the wizard, you can select what machine you want to restore and specify restore points to which you want to restore the machine.
To select a machine to restore:
- On the right of the Machine list, click Add.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand a backup, select the necessary machine and click Add. You can add several machines to the list to perform batch restore.
By default, Veeam Backup & Replication restores a machine to latest valid restore point in the backup chain. However, you can restore the machine to an earlier restore point.
- In the Machine list, select the machine.
- Click Point on the right.
- In the Restore Points window, select a restore point to which you want to restore the machine.