Before you create a backup copy job for HPE StoreOnce backup repository, check the following requirements:
- The minimum supported software versions of HPE StoreOnce are the following:
- For the third generation, the minimum version is 3.18.7.
- For the fourth generation, the minimum version is 4.2.0.
- Make sure that all backup infrastructure components that take part in the backup copy process are added to the backup infrastructure. These components include the source and target repositories between which data is copied. For more information on how to add a backup repository, see Adding Backup Repositories.
- If you plan to use pre-job and/or post-job scripts, you must create scripts before you configure the backup copy job.