Viewing Unstructured Data Backup Properties
You can view summary information about a selected object to tape or file backup to tape job. The summary information provides the following data:
- Name of the media pool and tapes that store full backups of files or object storage data.
- Name of the media pool and tapes that store incremental backups of files or object storage data.
- Backup source.
- Available restore points: date of their creation and their type (Full or Incremental).
To view summary information for backups:
- Open the Home view.
- In the Inventory pane, select Backups > Tape.
- In the working area, right-click the backup to tape job and select Properties.
- To see the list of available restore points, select the required object from the Objects list.