Veeam Backup & Replication offers a number of recovery options for various disaster recovery scenarios:
- Instant VM Recovery enables you to instantly start a VM directly from a backup file
- Full VM recovery enables you to recover a VM from a backup file to its original or another location
- VM file recovery enables you to recover separate VM files (virtual disks, configuration files and so on)
- Windows file-level recovery enables you to recover individual Windows guest OS files (from FAT, NTFS and ReFS file systems)
- Multi-OS file-level recovery enables you to recover files from 15 different guest OS file systems
Veeam Backup & Replication uses the same image-level backup for all data recovery operations. You can restore VMs, VM files and individual guest OS files to the most recent state or to any available restore point.