To launch the Guest File Restore wizard, do one of the following:
- On the Home tab, click Restore > Microsoft Hyper-V > Restore from backup > Guest files restore > Linux and other.
- Open the Home view. In the inventory pane, select Backups. In the working area, expand the necessary backup and do one of the following:
- Click the VM whose files you want to restore and click Guest files > Linux and other on the ribbon.
- Right-click the VM whose files you want to restore and select Restore guest files > Linux and other.
- Double-click the VBK or VBM file (for example, in Microsoft Windows Explorer). In the displayed window, select the VM and click Restore > Guest files (Linux and other).
You can use this option if you perform restore on the backup server. You cannot use this option if you perform restore remotely over the Veeam Backup & Replication console.