You can restore data previously backed up with file share backup jobs. You can restore the following data:
- SMB file share files and folders
- NFS file share files and folders
- Files and folders of a managed Microsoft Windows server
- Files and folders of a managed Linux server
Veeam Backup & Replication offers several recovery options for different recovery scenarios:
- Restore of the entire file share allows you to recover all files and folders of the file share to one of the restore points.
- Rollback to a point in time allows you to restore only changed files to one of the restore points.
- Restore of files and folders allows you to select files and folders to restore to one of the restore points.