Step 2. Select Machine and Restore Point
At the Machine step of the wizard, specify the machine that you plan to restore and specify a restore point to which you want to restore the machine.
To select a machine to restore:
- On the right of the Machine list, click Add.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the required backup, select the machine and click Add. You can add several machines to the list to perform batch restore.
By default, Veeam Backup & Replication restores a machine to the latest valid restore point in the backup chain. However, you can restore the machine to an earlier restore point.
To select a restore point, do the following:
- In the Machine list, select the machine.
- Click Point on the right.
- In the Restore Points window, select a restore point to which you want to restore the machine.