Adding External Azure Blob Storage
To add an Microsoft Azure Blob storage as an external repository, do the following:
- Launch the New External Repository wizard.
- Specify the repository name.
- Specify the cloud account.
- Select the Azure Blob container.
- Wait for the repository to be added to the infrastructure.
- Finish working with the wizard.
If you added the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure appliance to the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure and want to deploy a new Microsoft Azure Blob storage, see instructions in the Adding Microsoft Azure Blob Storage section in the Integration with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure Guide.