To copy backups to a secondary location, you must configure a backup copy job. The backup copy job defines how, where and when to copy backups. One job can be used to process backups of one or more machines.
If you want to copy backups between HPE StoreOnce repositories, follow the instructions listed in Creating Backup Copy Jobs for HPE StoreOnce Repositories.
If you want to copy file share backups, follow the instructions listed in Creating File Share Backup Jobs.
Before creating a job, check prerequisites. Then use the New Backup Copy Job wizard to configure the backup copy job.
- Launch the New Backup Copy Job wizard
- Specify a job name and description
- Select machines to process
- Exclude objects from the backup copy job
- Select backup repositories
- Define machine processing order
- Define a backup copy target
- Map a backup file
- Specify advanced settings
- Specify data path settings
- Define a backup copy window
- Finish working with the wizard