Adding External Amazon S3 Storage
To add an Amazon S3 storage as an external repository, do the following:
- Launch the New External Repository wizard.
- Specify the repository name and description.
- Specify the cloud account.
- Specify cloud storage details.
- Wait for the repository to be added to the infrastructure.
- Finish working with the wizard.
If you added the Veeam Backup for AWS appliance to the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure and want to deploy a new S3 repository, see instructions in the Adding Backup Repositories Using Console section in the Veeam Backup for AWS User Guide.