Object Storage Data Recovery
You can restore data previously backed up with object storage backup jobs. You can restore the following data:
- Whole buckets or containers of object storage repositories.
- Objects of the certain restore point.
- Multiple objects versions.
Veeam Backup & Replication offers several recovery options for different recovery scenarios:
- Restore of the entire bucket or container allows you to restore a whole object storage bucket or container to one of the restore points.
- Rollback to a point in time allows you to restore only changed objects to one of the restore points.
- Restore of individual objects allows you to select objects to restore to one of the restore points.
- Restore of objects from the archive repository allows you to select archived objects to restore to one of the restore points.