To specify script settings for the backup copy job:
- At the Target step of the wizard, click Advanced.
- Click the Scripts tab.
- Select the Run the following script before the job and Run the following script after the job check boxes to execute custom scripts before and/or after the backup copy job. Note that in the immediate copy mode, scripts are executed for every source backup job.
Then click Browse and select executable files from a local folder on the backup server. The scripts will be executed on the backup server after the transform operations are completed on the target repository.
- You can change how often the scripts must be executed:
- To run the scripts after a specific number of backup copy sessions, select Run scripts every... backup session option and specify the number of sessions.
- To run the scripts on specific days, select the Run scripts on selected days only option and click the Days button to specify week days.