This section describes how to add direct attached storage, network attached storage, and deduplicating storage appliances as backup repositories.
For information on how to add object storage repositories, see Object Storage.
Before adding a backup repository, check prerequisites. Then use the New Backup Repository wizard to add the backup repository.
- Launch the New Backup Repository wizard
- Specify a backup repository name and description
- Specify server or shared folder settings
- Configure path and load control settings
- Specify mount server settings
- Review properties and components
- Finish working with the wizard