You can use Veeam Backup & Replication to copy EC2 instance backups created with Veeam Backup for AWS to on-premises repositories and perform data migration between cloud, on-premises and virtual infrastructures.
To start working with EC2 instance backups, you must add an Amazon S3 bucket where EC2 instance backups reside to the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure as an external repository. After that, you can perform the following operations:
- Copy EC2 instance backups to on-premises repositories
- Restore EC2 instances to AWS
- Restore EC2 instances to Microsoft Azure
- Restore EC2 instance guest OS files and folders
- Export EC2 instance disks
Mind the following: