You can use Veeam Backup & Replication to copy backups created by Veeam Backup for AWS and Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure to on-premises repositories and perform data migration between cloud, on-premises and virtual infrastructures.
To start working with backups created by Veeam Backup for AWS and Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure, you must add a repository that contains backups of EC2 instances or Azure VMs to the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure as an external repository. After that, you can perform the following operations:
- Copy backups to on-premises repositories
- Restore EC2 instances and Azure VMs to AWS
- Restore EC2 instances and Azure VMs to Microsoft Azure
- Restore guest OS files and folders
- Export disks of EC2 instances and Azure VMs
Mind the following: