Media Set Names
Consistent naming of media sets makes the work with media pools easier. Therefore, we recommend to pay attention to configuring media set naming patterns when configuring media pools and GFS media pools.
To automatically create media set names, use the following variables in the Media set name field:
- %date% — the date of the media set creation, default variable
- %id% — the number of the media set, default variable
- %day% — the numeric day in month, on which the media set is created
- %dayofweek% — the day of week, on which the media set is created
- %job% — the name of job, for which the media set is created
- %month% — the month of creation of the media set (the month is shown as a name, for example, 'January')
- %monthnumeric% — the month of creation of the media set (the month is shown as a number, for example, '01' for January).
- %time% — the time of creation of the media set
- %year% — the year of creation of the media set
The default variables are #%id% (the number of the media set) and %date% (the date of creation of the media set). That will do if you use simple media pools. But, if you use a more sophisticated system of media sets, for example in a GFS media pool, you can configure media set naming patterns differently, for example, as follows: