This procedure is performed by the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager Administrator on the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager server.
- Copy the obtained request to the Clipboard.
- In Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager, go to the Configuration > Key Management section.
- Click Password Recovery at the top of the section to open the Password Recovery wizard.
- Paste the request that you have received from the Veeam Backup Administrator. You can use the [CTRL+V] key combination or click Paste at the bottom of the wizard.
- Follow the next steps of the wizard. At the Response step of the wizard, copy the text displayed in the wizard to the Clipboard.
- Send the copied response by email or pass it in any other way to the Veeam Backup Administrator working on the backup server.