You can restore machines from and backups to Microsoft Azure. The restored machine appears in the Microsoft Azure portal, and you can use it as a regular Microsoft Azure VM.
After the restore process is finished, Veeam Backup & Replication immediately powers on the restored VM.
Before you restore a machine to Microsoft Azure, check prerequisites. Then use the Restore to Azure wizard to restore the machine.
- Launch the Restore to Azure wizard
- Select a machine and restore point
- Select the deployment model
- Select a subscription and location
- Specify VM size
- Specify the VM mame and resource group or specify the VM name and cloud service
- Select a virtual network
- Specify the restore reason
- Start the restore process