Linking Backup Jobs to Backup to Tape Jobs
Veeam Backup & Replication provides two options for linking backup jobs to backup to tape jobs:
- If you already have backup jobs configured, you can choose the necessary jobs in the Backup to Tape Job Wizard. For details, see Creating Backup to Tape Jobs.
- Alternatively, you can point a backup job to an existing backup to tape job using the Backup Job wizard.
To point a backup job to an existing backup to tape job, perform the following steps:
- Open the backup job settings and navigate to the Storage step. Select the Configure secondary destination for this job check box.
- At the Secondary Target step, click Add and choose a backup to tape job to which the backup job should be linked.
- Save settings. Veeam Backup & Replication will automatically update backup files settings of the chosen backup to tape job.