Performing Instant VM Recovery of Workloads to VMware vSphere VMs
To restore workloads as VMware vSphere VMs, you can use the following backups:
- Backups of Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines created with Veeam Backup & Replication
- Backups of virtual and physical machines created with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows or Veeam Agent for Linux
- Backups of Nutanix AHV virtual machines created with Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV
- Backups of Amazon EC2 instances created with Veeam Backup for AWS
- Backups of Microsoft Azure virtual machines created with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure
If you need to recover workloads as Hyper-V VMs, see the Performing Instant VM Recovery of Workloads to Hyper-V VMs section.
Before you start Instant VM Recovery, check prerequisites. Then use the Instant Recovery to VMware wizard to recover workloads.