If you no longer need Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or guest OS accounts, you can remove these accounts. Note that you can only remove accounts that are not assigned to any Veeam Backup for Public Clouds appliances, policies and repositories.
To remove accounts:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Public Clouds plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Accounts.
- Open the necessary tab:
- Public Cloud — select this tab to view Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure accounts.
- Guest OS — select this tab to view guest OS accounts.
- Select the necessary account in the list.
To narrow down the list of accounts, you can apply the following filters:
- Account — search the list of appliances by server name.
- [For Public Cloud accounts] Platform — limit the list of appliances by platform (All, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- Click Remove.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes.