You can download logs from Veeam Availability Console management agents.
Log files are downloaded as a single ZIP archive. If you choose to download logs for more than one backup server, the archive will include a separate archive with log files for each chosen Veeam Availability Console management agent.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
Downloading Veeam Availability Console Management Agent Logs
To download logs from one or more client backup servers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- Do one of the following:
- [For Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator] In the menu on the left, click Discovery.
- [For Service Provider Operator] In the menu on the left, click Managed Computers.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- Select the necessary computers in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and select Download Logs.
- In the Download Logs window, specify a period for which you want to gather logs from client backup servers:
- Last ... days — choose this option to collect data for a specific number of days in the past.
- Period — choose this option to collect data for a specific time interval in the past.
- Click Apply.
Veeam Availability Console will display a window with message notifying that the download process started. Click OK to close the window.
- Wait until Veeam Availability Console collects log data.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.