You can remove portal users that you previously created for your reseller company.
You cannot remove the Service Provider Global Administrator user. This user can be removed by the Portal Administrator only.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
Removing Portal Users
To remove one or more portal users:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Portal Users.
- Select the necessary users in the list.
- At the top of the user list, click Remove.
- In the Remove User window click Yes.