You can uninstall Veeam Availability Console management agents from client computers. After you uninstall management agents from client computers, you will no longer be able to manage backup software on these computers:
- Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager on Veeam backup servers.
- Veeam backup agents on client computers.
When you uninstall a management agent from a computer protected with Veeam backup agent, the Veeam backup agent will be switched to the Unmanaged mode. The number of used and total licenses in the Veeam Availability Console license pool will be updated.
You cannot uninstall management agents with the Rejected status.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
Uninstalling Management Agents
To uninstall Veeam Availability Console management agents from one or more client computers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- Do one of the following:
- [For Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator] In the menu on the left, click Discovery.
- [For Service Provider Operator] In the menu on the left, click Managed Computers.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- Select the necessary computers in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and choose Delete.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm management agent removal.