Installing Veeam ONE License
You can install a license on a managed Veeam ONE server.
To install a license:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the menu on the left, click Quota and License Usage.
- On the Veeam ONE tab, select Veeam ONE servers on which you want to install license.
To narrow down the list of Veeam ONE servers, you can apply the following filters:
- Company — search the list of Veeam ONE servers by name of a company who owns the server.
- Hostname — search the list of Veeam ONE servers by the name of the server.
- License Status — limit the list of Veeam ONE servers by status of the installed license (Valid, Warning, Error).
- Type — limit the list of Veeam ONE servers by type of license installed on the server (Community, Rental, Subscription, Perpetual).
- Format — limit the list of Veeam ONE servers by format of a licensed unit (Instances, Sockets).
- Do one of the following:
- If you have configured integration with VCSP Pulse, at the top of the list, click Install and select the necessary option:
- To upload license file from your computer, select From local folder and browse to the license file.
- To install license key configured in VCSP Pulse, select From VCSP Pulse. In the Install License window, select the necessary license key and click Install.
For details on Veeam Service Provider Console integration with VCSP Pulse, see Integration with VCSP Pulse.
- If you have not configured integration with VCSP Pulse, click Install and browse to the license file.
After you choose the license file, Veeam Service Provider Console will display the the result of the license installation in the License Update Status column.
It is not recommended to install one VCSP Pulse license in multiple products. If you have selected a license key that is already installed in another product, Veeam Service Provider Console will ask you to copy the license key. If you do not want to copy the license key, you can download the license file and install it manually. Note that in license usage report Veeam Service Provider Console will add up points usage for all servers with the same license ID.
Installing License in Veeam ONE Client
You can install a license file directly in Veeam ONE. For details on installing a license using the Veeam ONE Client, see section Installing License of the Veeam ONE Deployment Guide.