Veeam Availability Console is implemented as a Veeam Management Agent Service that runs on a managed computer. If something goes wrong with this service, you might try to restart it on a client computer.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
Restarting Management Agent Service
To restart the management agent service on one or more client computers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- Do one of the following:
- [For Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator] In the menu on the left, click Discovery.
- [For Service Provider Operator] In the menu on the left, click Managed Computers.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- Select the necessary computers in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and choose Restart Agent Service.