You can view details on failover plans configured on managed backup servers and export them to a CSV or XML file.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
Viewing and Exporting Failover Plan Details
To view and export failover plan details:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Failover Plans.
Veeam Availability Console will display a list of all failover plans configured on managed backup servers.
To narrow down the list of failover plans, you can apply the following filters:
- Failover Plan — search failover plans by plan name.
- Type — limit the list of failover plans by type (Local, Cloud).
- Company/Location — limit the list of jobs bycompany and location to which jobs belong. To limit the list of jobs by company and location, use filters at the top left corner of the Veeam Availability Console window.
- To export failover plan details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each failover plan in the list is described with a set of properties.
- Failover Plan — failover plan name.
- Server — name of a backup server on which the failover plan is configured.
- Company — name of a company for which a failover plan is configured.
- Site — name of the Veeam Cloud Connect site on which the company is registered.
- Location — name of a company location to which the failover plan belongs.
- VMs — number of VMs included in the failover plan.
To view the list of VMs in the plan, click the link in the VMs column.
- State — status of the failover plan (Ready, In Progress, Undo in Progress, Completed).
- Type — type of the failover plan (Local, Cloud).