If you need a custom alarm, you can create a copy of an existing alarm and modify its settings and assignment scope.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
To create an alarm copy:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Notifications.
- Open the Alarms Management tab.
- Select the necessary alarm in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Copy.
- In the Copy Alarm window, change the name of an alarm copy.
- Click Apply.
- Modify alarm settings as described in Modifying Alarm Settings.
- If necessary, change the alarm assignment scope as described in Changing Alarm Assignment Scope.