In Veeam Availability Console, reseller's clients are represented as companies. A company is an organization that consumes services offered by a reseller, including:
- Deployment, configuration and management of Veeam backup agents on client computers.
- Management of Veeam Backup & Replication installations and jobs for a client.
- Hosting on the service provider side clients' backups and replicas created with Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam backup agents.
To work with a client in Veeam Availability Console, you must register a company account for this client.
Each client that has a registered account in Veeam Availability Console can access the Client Portal to view invoices, manage Veeam backup agents and Veeam Backup & Replication jobs, and so on. For details on Veeam Availability Console features available to company users, see Guide for End Users.
In the Reseller Portal, you can perform the following client management operations: create new companies, modify company properties, delete companies, disable and enable companies, and manage company locations. You can manage companies allocated to you by the service provider or create new companies.
In This Section
- Creating Companies
- Sending Welcome Email Message
- Disabling and Enabling Companies
- Modifying Company Settings
- Removing Companies
- Viewing and Exporting Company Details