Deleting Veeam ONE License
In Veeam Service Provider Console, you can delete license from managed Veeam ONE servers.
To delete a license from Veeam ONE servers:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the menu on the left, click Quota and License Usage.
- Open the Veeam ONE tab.
- Select Veeam ONE servers from which you want to delete license.
To narrow down the list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers, you can apply the following filters:
- Company — search the list of Veeam ONE servers by name of a company who owns the server.
- Hostname — search the list of Veeam ONE servers by the name of the server.
- License Status — limit the list of Veeam ONE servers by status of the installed license (Valid, Warning, Error).
- Type — limit the list of Veeam ONE servers by type of license installed on the server (Community, Rental, Subscription, Perpetual).
- Format — limit the list of Veeam ONE servers by format of a licensed unit (Instances, Sockets).
- At the top of the list, click Delete.
- In the Remove Veeam ONE License window, click Yes to confirm license deletion.