The Managed Services part of the report reflects the maximum number of workloads managed for the past month for each company.
To adjust and approve the number of workloads:
- From the list on the left, select the necessary company.
To narrow down the list of companies, you can use the following filters:
- Status — limit the list of companies by status of the license usage report (Approved, Warning, Error, Processing).
- Company — search managed companies by name.
- Workload — search managed companies by type of workload (Virtual Machines, Server Agents, Workstation Agents, File Shares, Enterprise Applications, Cloud Virtual Machines).
- In the Detailed Usage area, select a workload whose count you want to adjust.
To narrow down the list of workloads, you can use the following filters:
- Units — limit the list of workloads by adjustment status (Adjusted, Reported).
- Workload — search workloads by type (Virtual Machines, Server Agents, Workstation Agents, File Shares, Enterprise Applications, Cloud Virtual Machines).
- At the top of the list, click Adjust Count.
You cannot adjust the following workloads:
- In the Adjust Count window, specify the number of workloads that must be included in the report, provide a reason for adjustment and click OK.
- Repeat steps 2–4 for all workloads whose count you want to adjust.
To reset the adjusted workload count, click Reset All Changes.
- To approve the adjusted number of workloads, click Approve.