Copying License Keys
If you want to assign licenses with the same settings to multiple companies, you can copy created license keys. The copied license key will not be assigned to any company.
You will not be able to copy a license key if this action will result in exceeding points quota assigned to you by your service provider.
To copy a license key:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
Log in as a user that has privileges to access the Veeam Service Provider Console plugin library. For details, see Required Privileges.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the VCSP Pulse plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click License Keys.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display a list of all license keys managed in VCSP Pulse.
- Select the necessary license keys.
To narrow down the list of license keys, you can apply the following filters:
- Company Name — search the list of license keys by name of a company to which the license is assigned.
- Product — search the list of license keys by the name of the product for which the license is assigned (Veeam Backup Agents, Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise, Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus, Veeam Backup & Replication Standard, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365, Veeam Cloud Connect, Veeam ONE).
- Assignment Status — limit the list of license keys by assignment status (Assigned, Not Assigned).
- Usage Type — limit the list of license keys by usage type (Single-Customer use, Internal, Multi-Customer use).
- Automatic Extension — limit the list of license keys by by automatic extension status (Enabled, Disabled).
To select multiple license keys, press and hold the [Ctrl] key.
- At the top of the list, click License Actions and select Copy.