You can delete triggered alarms if you no longer need to keep them in Veeam Service Provider Console.
To perform these tasks, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
To delete one or more triggered alarms:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Active Alarms.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display a list of all triggered alarms.
To narrow down the list of alarms, you can apply the following filters:
- Alarm — search triggered alarms by name.
- Status — limit the list of alarms by the alarm status (Resolved, Warning, Error, Information, Acknowledged).
- Product — limit the list of the alarms by product for which the alarm is triggered (Veeam Backup & Replication (including public cloud backup), Veeam ONE, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365, Veeam Agent).
- Scope — limit the list of the alarms by scope (Managed companies, My).
- Time Period — limit the list of alarms by the time when alarms were triggered.
- Company/Location — limit the list of alarms by company and location for which alarms were triggered. To limit the list of alarms by company and location, use filters at the top left corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window.
- Select the necessary alarms in the list.
- At the top of the alarm list, click Delete Alarm.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary alarm and choose Delete Alarm.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.