You can delete triggered alarms if you no longer need to keep them in Veeam Availability Console.
To perform these tasks, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
To delete one or more triggered alarms:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Active Alarms.
- Select the necessary alarms in the list.
- At the top of the alarm list, click Delete Alarm.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.