You can modify settings of company accounts.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
When modifying company account settings, consider the following:
Modifying Company Settings
To modify company account settings:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- Modify company account settings as described in Creating Companies.
- Save changes.