You can create new users with the Service Provider Operator role.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
Creating Service Provider Operators
To create a new Service Provider Operator in Veeam Service Provider Console:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Portal Users.
- At the top of the user list, click New.
Veeam Service Provider Console will launch the New User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, specify user's title, first name, last name and email address.
Veeam Service Provider Console can use this address to send email notifications to the user, such as password reset notifications.
- At the Login Info step of the wizard, specify user credentials and choose a user role:
- In the Username, Password and Confirm Password fields, type a user name and password.
The password must contain characters from at least 3 of the following categories: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, base 10 digits (0 through 9), non-alphanumeric characters. The password length must be at least 6 characters.
- In the Role field, choose Service Provider Operator.
- At the Companies step of the wizard, select companies that the user will manage in the Reseller Portal.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review user details and click Finish.