In Veeam Availability Console, you can delete license from managed Veeam Backup & Replication servers.
This option is available for Veeam Backup & Replication version 9.5 Update 4 or later.
To delete a license from Veeam Backup & Replication servers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Service Provider Global Administrator or Service Provider Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the menu on the left, click Quota and License Usage.
- On the Backup Servers tab, select Veeam Backup & Replication servers from which you want to delete license.
To narrow down the list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers, you can apply the following filters:
- At the top of the list, click Delete.
- In the Remove Backup Server License window, click Yes to confirm license deletion.