You can create new users with the Service Provider Invoice Auditor role.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
Creating Invoice Auditors
To create a new Service Provider Invoice Auditor in Veeam Availability Console:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Portal Users.
- At the top of the user list, click New.
Veeam Availability Console will launch the New User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, specify user's title, first name, last name and email address.
Veeam Availability Console can use this address to send email notifications to the user, such as backup report notifications, password reset notifications and so on.
- At the Login Info step of the wizard, specify user credentials and choose a user role:
- In the Username, Password and Confirm Password fields, type a user name and password.
The password must contain characters from at least 3 of the following categories: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, base 10 digits (0 through 9), non-alphanumeric characters. The password length must be at least 6 characters.
- In the Role field, choose Service Provider Invoice Auditor.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review user details and click Finish.