Downloading ConnectWise Automate Plugin Logs
You can download Veeam Service Provider Console plugin for ConnectWise Automate logs, including:
- Logs for the Veeam Service Provider Console plugin Server component
- Logs for the Veeam Service Provider Console plugin UI component
- Logs for the Veeam Service Provider Console plugin operations with ConnectWise Automate database
Log files are downloaded in a single folder. The folder includes 10 last log files for Server, UI and ConnectWise Automate database.
To download ConnectWise Automate plugin logs:
- Log in to ConnectWise Automate Control Center.
The account used to access ConnectWise Automate has the necessary permissions. For details, see section Permissions of the Deployment Guide.
- In the lower left corner, click System > Configuration > Dashboard.
The System Dashboard window will pop up.
- Open Config > Integration > Veeam Service Provider Console tab.
- In the menu on the left, click About.
- Click the Download Plugin Logs button.
- Wait until ConnectWise Automate collects log data.
The folder with exported data will be created in the %ProgramData%\Veeam\Veeam Service Provider Console\Plugins\ConnectWiseAutomate\Downloads folder.