You can download Veeam Service Provider Console plugin for ConnectWise Automate logs, including:
- Logs for the Veeam Service Provider Console plugin Server component
- Logs for the Veeam Service Provider Console plugin UI component
- Logs for the Veeam Service Provider Console plugin operations with ConnectWise Automate database
Log files are downloaded in a single folder. The folder includes 10 last log files for Server, UI and ConnectWise Automate database.
To download ConnectWise Automate plugin logs:
- Log in to ConnectWise Automate Control Center.
The account used to access ConnectWise Automate has the necessary permissions. For details, see section Permissions of the Veeam Service Provider Console Deployment Guide.
- In the lower left corner, click System > Configuration > Dashboard.
The System Dashboard window will pop up.
- Open Config > Integration > Veeam Service Provider Console tab.
- In the menu on the left, click About.
- Click the Download Plugin Logs button.
- Wait until ConnectWise Automate collects log data.
The folder with exported data will be created in the %ProgramData%\Veeam\Veeam Service Provider Console\Plugins\ConnectWiseAutomate\Downloads folder.