Step 1. Obtain ConnectWise Manage API Keys
In ConnectWise Manage, generate a public and a private API keys:
- Log in to ConnectWise Manage desktop client.
The account of member used to configure ConnectWise Manage integration must have the necessary permissions. For details, see section Permissions of the Veeam Service Provider Console Deployment Guide.
- At the bottom left corner, click System and select Members.
- On the API Members tab, select an existing profile or create a new member.
For details, see ConnectWise Manage Documentation.
- Navigate to the API Keys tab and click the New Item icon.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the API key.
- Click the Save icon.
The Public and Private API keys will display.
- Copy and save both API keys.