Step 4. Specify Rates for Managed Backup Services
At the Managed Backup step of the wizard, specify charge rates for managed backup services:
- In the Managed services field, specify a flat charge rate for provided services, per month.
- In the Managed VM field, specify a charge rate for a managed VM.
- In the Cloud VM field, specify a charge rate for a managed cloud VM.
- In the Workstation agent field, specify a charge rate for a managed workstation agent.
- In the Server agent field, specify a charge rate for a managed server agent.
If you do not want to charge for a specific service, do not specify a charge rate for it (leave the field blank). If no rate is specified for a service, Veeam Service Provider Console will not take this service into account when calculating the total payment.
For description of chargeable services, see Services.
You can specify the number of VMs and Veeam backup agents that will be managed free of charge and additional charges for the guest OSes of computers that run Veeam backup agents:
- Click Advanced settings.
The Managed Services Advanced Settings window will open.
- On the Free of Charge tab, specify the number of workloads for which you will not apply charges.
- On the Guest Operating Systems tab, specify extra charges for guest OSes of managed Veeam backup agents:
- Click Apply.